Agricultural organosilicon is mainly composed of ethoxy modified trisiloxane and is a polyether-modified special silicone surfactant.
It has low surface tension, spreadability, permeability and emulsification dispersion, and is easily soluble in methanol, isopropanol, acetone, xylene and dichloromethane.
Excellent spreadability, excellent permeability, high efficiency of internal absorption and conductivity, resistance to rain erosion, miscibility, high
Degree of security and stability.
1. Strengthen liquid adhesion and improve pesticide utilization
2. Excellent wetting and expansion, increase coverage, improve pesticide efficacy
3. Promote the inhalation of the inhalation agent through the pores to improve the resistance to rainwater washout
4. Reduce the amount of spray, save water and save time, saving time and labor
5. Reduce pesticide residues and reduce pesticide losses.
The agricultural organosilicon additives can be added to insecticides, fungicides, herbicides, foliar fertilizers, plant growth regulators, and/or sprays of biological pesticides, and are particularly suitable for internal absorption agents.
Add：Room 1906, Guangli mansion,136# Qingchun Road,Hangzhou,China